Senior Customer Success Manager
LitiGate is on a mission to help lawyers around the world transform their manual tasks and case analysis work. Our AI-powered litigation lifecycle platform is being used by the biggest law firms in the world, for their biggest cases.
We are looking for bright and talented people to join us and lead our Customer Success Team. The new Manager will work closely with lawyers, partners, technology and innovation teams at the biggest and best law firms in the world to help them get the most out of their LitiGate experience.
- You will take a key part in establishing the company’s customer success strategy, team, processes and operations.
- You will lead all customer success initiatives, from onboarding and training to ongoing engagement, throughout our customers’ journey.
- You will evangelize our product within our client’s, ensuring they receive maximum value from their investment in Litigate.
- You will promote initiatives with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to drive product adoption and enable the company’s growth.
- You will make informed customer related decisions based on data-driven reporting, dashboards, and tracking channels to provide actionable insights on service delivery.
Your experience and qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing positions in b2b SaaS organizations.
- You have exceptional communication and personal skills to foster positive business relationships.
- You are a quick and self learner, able to implement your experience in a new environment by defining the customer journeys, needs and internal processes.
- You are a customer-oriented person, with great presentation skills and can do attitude which inspires both clients and team members.
- You have a strong b2b SaaS background with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, enterprise customers’ journeys and top-notch service.
- Experience in legal technology or passion for legal practice is a significant advantage.