Marketing & Product Designer
We’re looking for a self-motivated, creative, and innovative marketing designer with experience in UX/UI to join our design team!
In this role, you will work in close collaboration with the marketing, product and dev teams to define, design, and deliver engaging, on-brand and pixel-perfect assets and prototypes for projects across various mediums.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for design, user-experience and typography.
This role is based in Tel Aviv.
- You are creative and curious, always eager to learn
- You have an aptitude for problem-solving
- You have excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- You have strong attention to detail, but also look at the big picture and the business needs
- You keep up to date with the latest trends in design
- You are able to clearly articulate your design processes, ideas, and solutions
- You are a true team player with great communication skills, and are always open to new ideas and different opinions
- Design marketing and sales materials, such as email templates, social ads, blogs, presentations, brochures and swag
- Take part in turning big ideas into simple, intuitive and beautiful features in a B2B platform
- Create wireframes and prototypes that put users first, while helping us meet our business goals
- Understand customers and their needs and make informed design decisions based on research, customer feedback, site metrics, etc.
- Take part in developing LitiGate’s design language to improve our product experience and cohesiveness
- Collaborate daily with product, dev, marketing and other designers in order to define, design and deliver an extraordinary product
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a marketing designer, UX/UI designer or similar roles
- Understanding of product specifications and user psychology
- Experience in creating marketing materials for desktop, mobile and print design
- Expertise in prototyping tools and design softwares (Figma and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Updated portfolio that reflects the above requirements – a must
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Illustration skills
- Video editing or motion design skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS
*Only applications with a relevant portfolio will be considered for the role.