If you are at home turning great code into a great UI, linking together the worlds of technology and design, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our core R&D team in Israel and transform backend data into everything that our users see, click and touch.
This role is based in Tel Aviv and reports to the R&D Team Leader.
- Coding is a passion of yours, it’s as simple as that.
- You are excited by emerging technology and always on the lookout for new solutions to old problems
- Delivering projects on time and with a great User-Experience is your number one priority
- You are not bound by tradition and will use bold, new ideas to bring concepts to life
- You thrive in a team environment
- You are able to see the big picture by understanding the small details with a realistic view of the requirements and efforts
- You are something of a perfectionist – if something doesn’t work how it should, then it doesn’t work at all
- You will write clean code to develop new features and improve the usability of existing components
- You will work closely with design to optimize LitiGate’s UI & UX
- You will work with other developers on the team as a key member of the development process from start to finish
- BSc in computer science/engineering
- 3+ years experience in Frontend development
- Experience working with Angular & TypeScript
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS and Responsive
- Experience with working with REST APIs
- You must have excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written
We really love meeting talented people, so feel free to say firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role you’re interested in applying for.